Advantages of the ASCOPA:
- Suitable for use with conical socket gaps
- The seal’s design smooths out unevenness
- Removal and re-installation always possible
- Fast and simple installation
The ASCOPA rehabilitation hose seal can always be checked and re-pressed afterwards. The hose can also be removed and used again. The filling fluid is environmentally sustainable, permanently elastic and also very reasonably priced. The ASCOPA rehabilitation hose is available in varying cross-sectional profiles (e.g. tapering cross-section, box-shaped cross-section, egg-shaped cross-section).
Sealing joint gaps in accessible pipes and conical joint gaps with widths between 20mm and 50mm, min. installation depth 50mm.
The system was designed to allow the user to install the sleeve themselves without needing to purchase expensive technology. Direct training from us at the site of installation can be provided on request.
- Filling piece
- Pressurized can
- Filling unit consists of an electric pump and water container on euro-pallets
- Test piece with manometer
- Compressed-air line with safety coupler
- Water pipe with safety coupler
- Compressed air angle grinder 1PS
- Installation aid / securing piece
- Impact driver
- Hex key
- Installation tool set: Eye protection, lamp, gloves, locating element, impact driver
If there does not appear to be a suitable rehabilitation system for your type of damage, we will gladly work with you to create a solution for your rehabilitation problem. The Circum Mini, Circum LEM rehabilitation systems and the ASCOPA rehabilitation hose provide solutions for a very diverse range of damage types within pipes.
About the system »